- Optimised design for R-32 refrigerant
- Optional automatic filter cleaning panel results in higher efficiency & comfort and lower maintenance costs.
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort
- Widest choice ever in decoration panels: designer panels in white (RAL9010) and black (RAL9005) and standard panels in white (RAL9010) with grey louvers or full white
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Bigger flaps and unique swing pattern improve equal air distribution
- Lowest installation height in the market: 214mm for class 20-63
- Optional fresh air intake
- Standard drain pump with 675mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Auto-cleaning filter (optional)
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Presence & floor sensor (optional)
The presence sensor directs the air away from any person detected in the room, when the air flow control is on. The floor sensor detects the average floor temperature and ensures an even temperature distribution between ceiling and floor.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Daikin Residential Controller (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (5 steps + auto)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Air filter (pre filter)
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional - must be combined with Madoka wired remote controller)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (required option)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.