- Cost effective and fast replacement as only the outdoor and indoor unit needs to be replaced, meaning almost no work has to be carried out inside the building
- Efficiency gains of more than 70% can be realized, by virtue of technological developments in heat pump technology and the more efficient R-410A refrigerant
- Less intrusive and time consuming installation compared to installing a new system, as the refrigerant piping can be maintained
- Unique automatic refrigerant charge eliminates the need to calculate refrigerant volume and allows safe replacement of competitor replacement
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature and full inverter compressors
- Automatic cleaning of refrigerant piping ensures a clean piping network, even when a compressor breakdown has occurred
- Accurate temperature control, fresh air provision, air handling units and Biddle air curtains all integrated in a single system requiring only one single point of contact
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- VRV configurator software for the fastest and most accurate commissioning, configuration and customisation
- Outdoor unit display for quick on-site settings and easy read out of errors together with the indication of service parameters for checking basic functions.
- Possibility to add indoor units and increase capacity without changing the refrigerant piping
- Possibility to spread the various stages of repclacement thanks to the modular design of the VRV system
- Free combination of outdoor units to meet installation space or efficiency requirements
- Keep your system in top condition via the Daikin Cloud Service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extented lifetime and immediate service support thanks to failure prediction
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.